Once you have your aspirational culture defined, we need to explore where and how it will live and be felt by your people.
We examine your performance management systems to ensure there is clarity and connection between the marching orders, the motivational tools and the incentives needed to drive those key behaviors. We also explore other available tools to ensure there is a "hire to retire" approach to recruiting the right people and nurturing them on their journey with your company.
This is our tactical phase! We are building the toolbox and creating a change management strategy to ensure your intended culture will live and thrive in all corners of your business.
MPO (Managing People and Organizations) is a "hire to retire" tool we use to help organizations not only find the right people, but KEEP THEM! A user-friendly and highly intuitive reporting style combines with expert psychometrics and behavioral science to help leaders:
- refine decision making regarding selection and hiring
- better define the expectations of each position
- help individuals understand their strengths, and put them to use
- explain expectations gaps and identify possible corrective actions
- adapt their leadership style to align with culture and better motivate employees
- offer incentives and rewards to better motivate their staff
- more effectively manage conflict resolution
- better manage change within the organization
- create more effective succession planning
- achieve executive cohesion and strategic alignment